How to Enrol
2020 Enrolments - Limited Places still available.
2021 Enrolments - Limited Places still available.
Enrolments for both our 3 Year Old and 4 Year Old Programs are co-ordinated through a central enrolment system called the Maroondah Integrated Kindergarten Association (MIKA).
To enrol your child in a 3 or 4 Year Old Pre-School program you will need to:
- Review the enrolment process and information, including criteria for eligibility and placements, at MIKA’s webpage - www.mika.org.au.
- Once you have decided your pre-school preferences, complete the online enrolments or paper enrolments form. Hard copy applications will be accepted, electronic applications are preferred.
- Return completed form and enrolment fee to MIKA by 30 June 2020 (remember to include the enrolment fee, up-to-date immunisation records and proof of your residential address).
- You will receive an email with your letter of offer from MIKA on 1 August 2020 (If accepted to North Ringwood Pre-School)
- You will need to accept, decline or defer (defer for 4 year old only) your position by 15 August 2020.